Asher Green Mens Two Tone Genuine Leather Wingtip, Perforated Lace Up Oxford Dress Shoe
Asher Green Mens Two Tone Genuine Leather Wingtip, Perforated Lace Up Oxford Dress Shoe by Asher Green at SCRHI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Asher Green Style AG3027 Black and White Waxed Leather Wingtip is a classic mens dress style with a twist! This men's wedding tuxedo shoe has become
The AG3027 shoes are worth mentioning in this regard as they offer the smartest look for a man during any event. Easily transition from work to party in this elegant timeless shoe design.
The Asher Green AG3027 is recognized to be one of the most popular mens genuine leather tuxedo shoes. It provides a seamless transformation from day to night. They stand second to none in providing the classiest look for a man.
Top Features of the AG3027:
This shoe has become an all time favorite of smart men. The presence of rich waxed cow leather along with the classic brogue design on this oxford dress shoe offers the most glamorous look.
The AG3027 has earned a high reputation for it's classic details. If you are looking for a perfect wedding or tuxedo dress shoe, this is the perfect shoe. It works with any suit of just about any color.
High Quality Styling
The AG3027 shoe comes with an extra perforation design across its body procurring a timeless and sophisticated look. The shoe is made of genuine leather and the lined interior comes with the rubber non-slip sole.
Features & Highlights
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN: Style AG3027 - Rich waxed cow leather is accented with classic broguing (decorative perforations) on this mens wingtip oxford dress shoe
- CLASSIC DETAILS: Makes a great mens tuxedo or wedding dress shoe. Combine with any color suit of your choice
- HIGH QUALITY STYLING: Additional perforation throughout the body of the shoe lends to the sophisticated, timeless look. Genuine leather lined interior with rubber dress non-slip sole
- PERFECT FIT: Runs true to size-select your normal size
- VERSATILE COLORS: Classic Black or Cognac