Brackish Feather Cummerbund - Lady Amherst (203-BRK)
Free Shipping Included! Brackish Feather Cummerbund - Lady Amherst (203-BRK) by Brackish at SCRHI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Brackish cummerbunds are a work of art that are completely unique and individual. Brackish repurposes the beauty of nature by recycling feathers into
Features & Highlights
- We've taken over a 2 years to develop and perfect another classic statement piece: the feather cummerbund. Each piece uses hundreds of feathers and 15 hours of labor right here in our Charleston South Carolina studio. Using a technique similar to our bow ties, feathers are laid down a specific way to adhere to a 4 panel pattern
- We hand-stitch individual ribbing for a segmented look using a high quality grosgrain cloth and silk linen backing
- We keep our eye on detail, history, and tradition. Our grosgrain cloth is a perfect combination of durability (does not wear as easily as satin), understated elegance, and an homage to classic tailoring and formal attire. Our grosgrain cloth's texture and matte finish provide another fine and thoughtful detail on this one-of-a kind statement piece for your next formal event
- Pairs well with a variety of Brackish feather bow tie designs or can be worn on its own. Packaged in a custom made wooden storage box wrapped in natural linen and hand branded.
- Brackish feather cummerbunds are handmade in Charleston, South Carolina.
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 3 x 3 inches|