Made by some of the best Italian craftsmen in Italy. These elegant socks were created with you in mind. The quality gentleman. The man who cares for quality and perfection in details. Every Daniel Jacob sock is regarded another timeless master piece. We use only the best Egyptian cotton. Which then is mercerised and sometimes double mercerised Known as Filo di Scozia or FIL Decosse. This gives the silky feel and makes the sock very strong and durable.The socks can withstand many washes without the colour fading. At Daniel Jacob we believe that once you wear our socks, you will not want to wear any other sock. FILO DI SCOZIA or Fil D'Ecosse. For those unfamiliar with the term these are top quality long staple cottons which have gone through special processes. The first is mercerization sometimes double mercerization with which we are all familiar. The second process is called "singing" (from 'to singe' - we do not croon at the cotton). Here, the cotton is quickly passed through a small gas flame to burn off the excess fibers and create a smoother surface which yields a more sensuous feel.Cotton lisle is also known as Fil D'Ecosse
Features & Highlights
- FREE Shipping 100% Double Mercerised Cotton . Suitable Also For People With Diabetes Or Circulatory Disorders In The Lower Limbs. Made In Italy
- Save up to 50% From The RRP
- Daniel Jacob A Brand You Can Trust To Deliver World Class Quality
- Happy With Our Products, Please Tell Others By Leaving Your Feedback, Not Happy Please Tell Us For a Full Refund
- All Our Products Are Made in Italy By Some of the Best Craftsmen Using Only the best Egyptian Cotton. Nedless To Say More
|Package Size:||9.06 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Daniel Jacob, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.