Product Description & Reviews
These luxury scarves are made from difficult to find heavy weight dull finish luxury silk twill with a print on one side, solid on the other.Only one fabric mill in Italy makes this fabric Twill weave is traditionally used in Men's tailoring for its look and its drape. It has a diagonal rib on one or both sides and a soft drape that falls into soft folds. Elizabetta Boutique brings you unique luxury fashion accessories and handmade leather bags direct from Italy. There are no middlemen, so you pay less. Founded in 2004 by Elizabetta who sources the finest quality 100% Italian fabrics in the latest colors, patterns and styles which are then hand crafted in Italy into beautiful scarves, shawls, ties, pocket squares and other fabric accessories. We design and manufacture our own exclusive Elizabetta specialty luxury items in addition to bringing you some of Italy's other fantastic high fashion designer labels. Our leather handbags, travel and business bags are handmade by small artisan companies in central Italy. Every item in the boutique is made in sweatshop free, eco-conscious, fair labor family run small businesses in Italy. These same companies also produce for very high-end fashion houses using the same fabrics and techniques. Beautiful, classic and fashionable styles in for both women and men. Every season in the boutique we offer new styles, keeping up with the latest fashion trends. Here at Elizabetta we want you to own something quite special and we love to design, create and seek out that something special for you - It's our passion.
Features & Highlights
- Add sophisticated dash to your look while adding warmth without bulk with this classic reversible double faced brushed silk twill scarf from Italy.
- A true classic in a hard to find luxury fabric, an absolute must for the well dressed man.
- Luxurious double faced heavy brushed silk twill. One side is solid black, the other has a tiny burgundy and gold medallion print. Can be worn with either side out
- Exclusively made for Elizabetta Boutique in Como, Italy
- 20" x 71" (50cm x 180cm) with flat sewn hems and self fringe ends
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.