Historical Emporium Men's Vintage Brocade Smoking Jacket 4X Red
Historical Emporium Men's Vintage Brocade Smoking Jacket 4X Red by Historical Emporium at SCRHI. MPN: 006600-4X. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Slipping into our Vintage Brocade Smoking Jacket and retreating to the study, he felt himself instantly unwinding even without a brandy in hand.This
This dashing smoking jacket is cut from a richly-appointed damask fabric with a black velvet shawl collar along with black trim on the collar and cuffs. Two large distinctive frog closures fasten the front. Two inset pockets at the front to stash spectacles or smoking supplies.
Fashioned from a blend of 80% polyester and 20% rayon with a 100% acetate lining. Imported. Dry clean only.
Chest size is key for coat fit.
To measure your chest: Raise your arms slightly and measure just under your arms. Be sure to cross over the shoulder blades and the fullest part of the chest. If your belly measures larger than your chest, use the larger measure.
When dressing, don't forget the pièce de résistance: the Historical Emporium Smoking Cap! More items, including Historical Emporium Ascots and Historical Emporium Dress Shirts, are also available in our storefront!
Features & Highlights
- Let the lounging commence! Our Vintage Brocade Smoking Jacket is what to wear when you're chill-axing 19th century style
- Cut from an opulent swath of brocade damask, our smoking jacket features a black velvet shawl collar and black braid trim around the collar, lapel and front placket
- Two large frog closures fasten the front and feature two inset pockets to stash spectacles or smoking supplies
- Scroll down to the description for sizing help
- When dressing, don't forget the pièce de résistance: the Smoking Cap! More items, including Ascots and Dress Shirts, are also available in our storefront