Product Description & Reviews
The King Will DRAGON Collection The source of "Dragon" and "Celtic" The Anglo-Saxon word "dragon" is derived from the Greek word meaning "to see clearly". They believed dragons had the gift of vision, wisdom, and prophecy. The guardian spirits who protect the Earth and all living things, Celtic dragons also are arguably the most powerful of all the Celtic symbol. Just as Celtic dragons swallowing their tails in a never ending circle, The Celtic Dragon also symbolizing eternal life and forever love. DESIGN - A two-tone high polished silver exterior and silver celtic design inlay. You will love our DRAGON collection, its elegant and fashionable style makes a super perfect choice for your ceremony. QUALITY - Its great quality, durable and scratch resistant that goes with any outfit you wear. PERSONAL - We take time to design a service card and nice packing for each products, making it amazing and personal.
Features & Highlights
- Exclusive design! Combine Wood with Celtic give you a different special ring
- Perfect 8mm width, suitable for both Men and Women
- The wood is protected and nourished with natural polishing wax
- Brand upgrade, New King Will box is online now. King Will's jewelry box helps to store the ring much safer and longer.
- If you have any question, please post into "Customer Questions & Answers" at the bottom of this page
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.