Our luxurious and famous Grand Street Loafer with its signature resin bit buckle trim draws the fine line between classic & fashion chic. This genuine leather is offered in a wide variety of colors to suit all moods & personalities. The leather will mold to the foot with wear. Its half inch heel provides for sufficient elevation. The padded footbed & blunt arch support round out this wonderful loafer to have unparalleled comfort & fit.
• Designed in New York and crafted in Brazil
• Gel heel insert, fully padded footbed, and blunt arch support for optimized comfort
• Buttery soft Grainy leather
• Genuine Calf leather
• Goatskin lining
• Signature resin bit buckle
• Hand crafted & stitched
• 1/2 inch heel
• Durable and flexible injected rubber sole with cup-sole technology for walking traction & superior comfort
• Signature red tag
Features & Highlights
- Gel Heel Insert & Fully Padded Footbed For Optimized Comfort
- Durable & Flexible Rubber Driver Sole For Walking Traction & Superior Comfort
- Genuine Calf Leather with Goatskin Lining, Hand Crafted & Stitched
- Runs True To Size, 1/2 Inch Heel
- Designed In New York And Crafted In Brazil Only From Top Of The Line Leather
|Brand:||Marc Joseph New York|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Marc Joseph New York, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Marc Joseph New York
Our signature driver moccasin in our Napa leather. Its texture is classic, luxe & buttery soft. Offered in a variety of colors allowing you to own numerous pair and to be refreshed seasonally. A 1/2 inch heel, combined with a padded footbed and flexi...