NOVICA Black And Gray 100% Alpaca Cardigan, 'Textured Andes In Black'
NOVICA Black And Gray 100% Alpaca Cardigan, 'Textured Andes In Black' by NOVICA at SCRHI. MPN: 274951a122906. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: The wonderful texture of the Andes is captured in this cardigan, woven from 100% alpaca fibers with a V neck and softly curving lapels. The striking color present in the cardigan is achieved through a blend of black, iris, and clay colored fibers. The lapels and borders feature a solid black color, closing at the front with horn buttons.
XL: 27.0" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44.0" Bust/chest x 32.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Features a button closure
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
About our Artist: 'My artistic origins come from my family. My uncles worked in textiles and little by little they introduced me to this world,' recalls Fernando Cano. 'I love being able to translate materials into beautiful designs. My work means everything to me: it's what I love and cherish, and I love the fact that I can provide for my family thanks to it.'...
Features & Highlights
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Fernando Cano to craft this item.
- Exceptional Quality: crafted with care to be treasured as a keepsake for many years to come.
- Product info: 100% alpaca, horn buttons
|Color:||Black Or Gray|
|Item Weight:||0.63 pounds|