NOVICA Purple Alpaca Blend Reversible Poncho, 'Sublime Purple'
NOVICA Purple Alpaca Blend Reversible Poncho, 'Sublime Purple' by NOVICA at SCRHI. MPN: 202459. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: Knitted in jacquard, this poncho by Alfredo Falcon is designed with sublime elegance in mind. The florid patterns are detailed in in black over purple, and the other side repeats the pattern in purple over black. Featuring a snug turtle neck, the poncho is knitted of a soft and incredibly warm alpaca blend.
Poncho: 34.0" L x 48.0" W
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand wash separately in cold water
About our Artist: I was born in the capital of Peru on August 7, 1968. When I was but a small child I learned from my parents the best weaving techniques - like me, they had learned them from their own parents. This makes us a family entirely devoted to the world of textiles, and we have been for generations. Nowadays I combine weaving by hand and on classic machinery, remaining true to Inca and colonial motifs. I would like for the world to receive through my work high quality products, with modern colors and traditional motifs. I hope you enjoy them! I have been working with Novica for seven years. My workshop is located in the district of Huaycan, a place of refuge for many immigrants who fled central Peru during the times of terrorism. Before collaborating with Novica, I had a small workshop in an industrial park that the government gave me on credit, a place where small producers could work with dignity. It wasn't properly roofed, and its production capacity was limited. I designed and made clothing. My market was limited to a few local shops, and to a single small foreign client who purchased my work from time to time. After...
Features & Highlights
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Alfredo Falcon to craft this item.
- Exceptional Quality: crafted with care to be treasured as a keepsake for many years to come.
- Product info: 45% acrylic, 40% alpaca, 15% wool
|Item Weight:||1.51 pounds|